SPIN FOR PERFECT SKIN

19:42:00

Lately I have been using and loving the 'Spin for Perfect Skin' facial brush from Vanity Planet. It is essentially the best thing in the world that has arrived at my doorstep. Before I do get too into this post, I just would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently however I did want to properly try this product out before I told you guys about it cause I would never want to write about something I didn't genuinely like.


I find that since I have started using the brush my skin look genuinely clearer and brighter than before. A lot more healthy and the biggest thing about my skin I have found is the texture is much much better and feels a lot smoother. I find my makeup has a much better finish and sits a lot better on my skin.



The kit comes with four different attachment head for the base. They are the exfoliating brush, regular cleansing brush, the body brush and also a small pumice stone. It is a very versatile product that is great for not only your face but also your whole body. You can use any face wash you currently have, my favourite to use is a foaming wash because foaming cleansers are great for removing oils from your face and also it foams up really nicely with the brush. Another thing I just wanted to say was that I was pleasantly surprised with how quiet it is. Not that I expected it to be really loud but I am happy with how loud it is when I use it.


The perfect way to detox your skin is through body brushing


Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Maybe this post helped you out in any way I am not sure aha but if you are thinking about getting a facial brush or already have one let me know down below! Thanks again for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeee!


Jade Madeleine, xo


Vanity Planet

You Might Also Like

0 comments