A LITTLE UPDATE...

03:09:00

Hello everybody and welcome back to another post. So for today I thought I would give you guys a little update on my life and particularly where I have been over the past couple of weeks. Just saying this post is inspired by one of my favourite beauty and lifestyle Vloggers, Olivia Jade.



Now I know I did do the Australian Tag sometime around last week but if you are not fairly new this this blog than you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a fair few weeks. In the beginning I was just flooded with school work and final assessments for the semester so I put off writing and actually a lot of things in my life until those stressful weeks were over. Once I finally finished the term I was on my two week break holidays and to be honest I didn't do much. I worked most of them and the free time I did have I spent just chilling and having a little bit of me time. Even if that did just include me sitting and watching TV whilst emptying out the fridge, it was very nice to just stop and take a moment. The thought of writing a post was always in the back of my mind  because but I just really didn't feel motivated to do it. It had become about three weeks now passing onto four and to be honest I felt a bit upset with my self that I had not written a post for my lovely readers in so long.

So skip ahead a bit I had posted the Australian Tag which I did have drafted for a while and decided to go ahead and edit it and post. This lifted a bit of weight off of my shoulders and made me feel a lot better. Then Olivia posted a video on her channel I will link here if you would like to go and check it out. It is about her sitting down and just chatting to her viewers, kinda like I am doing now. She talked about where she had been and why she had taken a break from her channel just for a little bit. She mentioned that she wasn't very motivated to make a video and didn't really feel like she was enjoying making them as much as she did, just like how I felt. The video basically ended with her saying that in the time that she took away from YouTube, she realised how much she loved making videos and really missed doing it. This just sums how I was feeling and it inspired me to make this post to explain to my small little group of viewers how much I love doing what I am doing and that I really missed it.

So yeah that is basically all. I just wanted to give you guys a little update on my life and how I am going to definitely continue on with this blog. I have some great posts ready for you guys so make sure to stay tuned for them. Thank you so so much for reading. Don't forget to share and comment and have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeeeeeee!

Jade Madeleine, xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments