HELLO!

21:48:00

Hello everybody! My name is Jade and this is my first ever blog post. I am fourteen and I live in Australia. I love YouTube and all things make-up and beauty.


The reason I started this blog was basically as my own little hobby. Not sure why I decided now, because next year I am going into year 10 at school and it will probably one of the busiest years in my schooling life, but you know, why not. It is also just another social media platform in a way. A place to share my thoughts and opinions to a bunch of wonderful people.

To be honest, I have no definite plans on what these blog posts will be about or when they will come, but, I do plan to do a little beauty haul with a couple of things I ordered. Hopefully they will come soon so don't forget to stay tuned!

I think that is all for now, so thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to share and comment down below, and have a wonderful day!

Jade Madeleine, xo


Do any of you have a blog?

You Might Also Like

0 comments